Let us help you sell your unsold tee times
Teeofftimes.co.uk is the UK’s largest online tee-time booking service. More than 1,400 clubs are now working in partnership with us to sell their surplus tee times, with that number growing on a daily basis. From Top 100 courses and leading members’ clubs to resort courses and pay-and-play facilities – including those that don’t operate a tee sheet – the expertise and experience of Teeofftimes.co.uk is proving an invaluable resource for clubs.
Founded in 2007, Teeofftimes.co.uk offers the best in tee off times and golf club selection through easy and convenient online booking. Teeofftimes.co.uk is trusted by over 1,400 golf clubs and 200,000 golfers throughout the UK, helping them stay connected through the web, email and mobile apps. Teeofftimes.co.uk is operated by GolfNow, the technology industry leader in providing golf-related products and services, with the most powerful distribution platform in golf.
Our business model guarantees that clubs retain control over the price and availability of vacant tee times, while our commitment to taking full payment up-front ensures that no-shows or cancellations don’t cost our partners any revenue. We sell at the same rate as the club and in 2014 we sold more than 400,000 rounds.
How to join
Becoming a partner with Teeofftimes.co.uk is a simple three step process that involves no signing-on fee or ongoing costs:
- You can register your interest with Teeofftimes.co.uk by completing the form at the bottom of this page or by contacting Chris Knight on 07718 772731 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet with one of our regionally based account management team. During this strategy meeting we will work with you to provide a bespoke plan for your club, provide an insight into our processes and answer any initial questions.
- Your club page will go live on Teeofftimes.co.uk website and we will continue to work with you to promote your club including regular meetings.
Our commercial terms are really simple in short they are:
- No sign up fee
- No on-going fees
- Teeofftimes.co.uk earn a performance based commission based on the value of the green fee sold
Consumer press releases
- Golf Foundation fundraising success - Friday, January 30, 2015
- The year ahead for Teeofftimes.co.uk - Thursday, January 15, 2015
- Golf Foundation Tri-Golf challenge at The Open - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- 2014 season preview - Monday, March 31, 2014
- April 2014 fundraising project - Thursday, December 12, 2013
- 1000th Club signed up - Thursday, May 9th, 2013
- New mobile platforms - Wednesday, March 6th, 2013
- Teeofftimes.co.uk & SGU partnership - Thursday, February 7th, 2013