What's in it for you?
- Clubs retain full control of price and availability of tee times.
- Promotion of your course to our Group database of over 400,000 golfers.
- Increased visitor green fee revenue from unoccupied tee times.
- Direct, real time tee time system connectivity.
- Full pre-payment to protect against no shows and cancellations.
- Open all hours providing a 24/7 sales opportunity.
- Club support from our 6 regional account managers.
- Access to our commercial partners: Daily Telegraph, Today's Golfer & HSBC Premier Golf Network.
Teeofftimes.co.uk has helped our club grow its green fee revenue over the past two seasons. The excellent service from the team along with the ease of use for both the customer and the golf club means this is now one of our key distribution channels.James Whitaker, Moor Allerton Golf Club
- NEW! Scottish Golf Union Partnership Announced (pdf, 430kB) – Monday, May 14th, 2012
- April Campaign Final Countdown (pdf, 354kB) – Friday, April 20th, 2012
- Christmas Cracker for Teeofftimes.co.uk (pdf, 431) – Friday, January 13th, 2012
- Teeofftimes.co.uk joins forces with intelligentgolf (pdf, 377) – Friday, November 18th, 2011
- Teeofftimes.co.uk & 59club support clubs at autumn roadshows (pdf, 358) – Friday, September 9th, 2011
- Teeofftimes.co.uk Reaches Six-Figure Milestone in Record Time (pdf, 371) – Tuesday, July 19th, 2011
- The Road to The Future (pdf, 478) - Thursday, July 8th, 2011
- Rapid Business Growth Fuels Key Appointments (pdf, 318) - Monday, June 27th, 2011
- Better Bookings for Clubs (pdf, 564) - Tuesday, June 2nd 2011
- Teeofftimes.co.uk Unveils Mobile Tee-Time Booking Service (pdf, 355) - Friday, March 11th, 2011
- On the road with CLUBView, BRS Golf and Teeofftimes.co.uk (pdf, 310) - Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011
- PGA Book In With Teeofftimes.co.uk (pdf, 153) - Thursday, January 27th, 2011