What's in it for you?
- Clubs retain full control of price and availability of tee times.
- Promotion of your course to our Group database of over 400,000 golfers.
- Increased visitor green fee revenue from unoccupied tee times.
- Direct, real-time tee time system connectivity.
- Full pre-payment to protect against no-shows and cancellations.
- Open all hours providing a 24/7 sales opportunity.
- Club support from our 7 account managers.
- Acess to the latest market intelligence
- Access to our commercial partners: Daily Telegraph, Golf Today, American Golf & HSBC Premier Golf Network.
- 2 dedicated society sales-consultants working for you
- Make sales through our industry-leading mobile app
Do our business trends match your golf club's strategy?
If the answer is yes then register your club today:
Fill out the online form.
What our customers are saying:
Teeofftimes.co.uk has helped our club grow its green fee revenue over the past two seasons. The excellent service from the team along with the ease of use for both the customer and the golf club means this is now one of our key distribution channels.- James Whitaker, Moor Allerton Golf Club
I was shocked at how quickly Teeofftimes.co.uk impacted the business at my club. They have a wealth of market intelligence which has proved extremely useful and I can say without any doubt that they have brought new clients to my club- David Jackson, General Manager - Hadley Wood Golf Club
It has been fantastic to deal with Teeofftimes.co.uk. The service has been professional from the first meeting to discuss coming on to the website right through to the service from the society booking team. We have received an uplift in green fees from golfers that have not played the course before and we are looking forward to reviewing the results at the end of the year with our account manager and planning for 2015!- Elaine Overton, Owner - Fiddlers Ferry Golf Club & True Fit Golf Centre
Trade press releases
- Teeofftimes service information (pdf, 770kB) - Monday, June 16th, 2014
- Teeofftimes.co.uk continues to grow (pdf, 339kB) – Thursday, November 7th, 2013
- Golf Foundation Press Release (pdf, 96kB) - Monday, 12th August, 2013
- NEW! Scottish Golf Union Partnership Announced (pdf, 430kB) – Monday, May 14th, 2012
- Christmas Cracker for Teeofftimes.co.uk (pdf, 431kB) – Friday, January 13th, 2012
- Teeofftimes.co.uk joins forces with intelligentgolf (pdf, 377kB) – Friday, November 18th, 2011
- Teeofftimes.co.uk & 59club support clubs at autumn roadshows (pdf, 358kB) – Friday, September 9th, 2011
- Teeofftimes.co.uk Reaches Six-Figure Milestone in Record Time (pdf, 371kB) – Tuesday, July 19th, 2011
- The Road to The Future (pdf, 478kB) - Thursday, July 8th, 2011
- Rapid Business Growth Fuels Key Appointments (pdf, 318kB) - Monday, June 27th, 2011
- Better Bookings for Clubs (pdf, 564kB) - Tuesday, June 2nd 2011
- Teeofftimes.co.uk Unveils Mobile Tee-Time Booking Service (pdf, 355kB) - Friday, March 11th, 2011
- On the road with CLUBView, BRS Golf and Teeofftimes.co.uk (pdf, 310kB) - Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011
- PGA Book In With Teeofftimes.co.uk (pdf, 153kB) - Thursday, January 27th, 2011